Looking for a fun, at-home DIY project that you can do this summer, to make your skin more radiant?
We were too!
That's why we've created this easy-to-do, at-home skin serum recipe, made with common oils you probably already have at home!
Simply follow the steps below using our blend of essential oils, diluted in a 1 oz (30ml) dropper bottle, with the carrier oil of your choice! (Pro tip: If you want to use this as a face serum, try Jojoba or Rosehip oil).
A Simple At-Home Serum
- 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 5 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- In a glass bottle, add your preferred carrier oil (30ml)
- Carefully add the essential oils above, one drop at a time.
- Once the formula is complete, cap the bottle and shake gently to mix the oils.
And you're done!
To start using your new skin serum, simply apply 2-3 drops of the serum to your face and neck after cleansing and before moisturizing, you'll have cleaner, brighter skin in no time!
Don't forget that essential oils are potent. If you're using a new single note oil, remember to patch test it on your skin before trying a new recipe. For safe usage, essential oils should always be diluted in a carrier oil before applying them topically to your skin.
Shop the Formula
A Bit More About These Oils For Your Skin:
Frankincense Essential Oil: Known for its potential ability to promote cell regeneration and keep skin healthy. It's believed to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Lavender Essential Oil: Known for its soothing properties, it can potentially help to calm irritation and redness. Its relaxing scent also adds a nice aroma to the serum.
- Patchouli Essential Oil: This oil is often used in skincare for its potential ability to soothe inflammation and stimulate the growth of new skin cells. It also has a grounding, earthy scent.
Let us know your thoughts below!
Enjoying your new serum? Think you'd change the ingredients around? Want to see us create a new recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below!